The best way to achieve holistic success is by joining the right Mastermind group. Who should we include in our Masterminds, and what is the optimal size for a productive group? Should we be looking to join groups that focus on one area of life, or that help us improve all aspects?
On this episode, co-founder of The Multipliers Mastermind, Chris Arnold shares how to get the most out of our mentoring groups.
There is room for all of us in the industry, we just have to figure out how to do things differently from competitors. Chris Arnold
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Chris Arnold
- We can’t run the race to success alone, so to get the most out of our Masterminds, we have to be surrounded by quality people. Having the right people around us makes all the difference.
- Stay small. A lot of people gravitate towards big Masterminds because we think that’s where we’ll get the best results – but in reality, we should keep our groups small and more focused.
- Focus on more than just business. The best Masterminds allow us to improve every aspect of our lives, from finances to faith and family.
At the start of this episode, we spoke about the importance of touching people’s lives through our businesses. After explaining how real estate can help us make a positive impact, we also shared strategies to stay top of mind no matter the state of the market.
We also discussed:
- Why we need to be solution-based and open to different ideas
- How to use radio for marketing
- The importance of a mindset of abundance
Chris Arnold is one of the founders of The Multipliers Mastermind. He is also the founder of COSA Investments and Arnold Elite Realty. Chris holds a Masters Degree in Theology, and while he’s been extremely successful in real estate, he’s always viewed it as a vehicle to impact other people’s lives.
Chris’s underlying passion is people, and he loves coaching others to fulfilment. He recently launched the REI Radio coaching program, designed to teach real estate Investors the Marketing stream that everyone knows about but no one is doing.
To find out more about Chris, head to https://themultipliersmastermind.com/the-room
Books mentioned on this episode:
Organizational Physics – The Science of Growing a Business by Lex Sisney https://organizationalphysics.com/
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit RealEstateInvestor.com.