Strong business leaders always try to emulate and improve upon the successes of entrepreneurs with proven results. How can we achieve the same outcomes as billionaire business owners? Is a formal higher education required to compete at the top levels of business?
In this episode, serial entrepreneur, coach and real estate developer, Greg Dickerson shares how to build a successful and sustainable real estate business.
Go in believing you have no limits. There’s no reason you can’t achieve the same things as anyone else. Greg Dickerson
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Greg Dickerson
- Develop a strong mindset. There’s no reason we can’t achieve the same phenomenal results others have before us, so we have to go into entrepreneurship believing we’re capable of anything.
- Build on knowledge. This doesn’t need to be in the form of a college education, it’s as simple as reading widely and being in a state of perpetual learning.
- Leverage wherever possible. The most successful business owners are leveraging tasks to other people – if billionaires are seeing results, so will we!
On this episode, we talked through the process of starting a successful business from scratch. After discussing that mindset, knowledge and leverage are key, we mentioned the importance of networking and spoke about why any kind of service business is almost guaranteed to see quick results.
We also discussed:
- How to effectively develop employees as individuals
- How to be a more effective leader
- The importance of hiring a mentor
Greg Dickerson is a serial entrepreneur, real estate developer, coach and mentor. Over the past 23 years he has bought, developed and sold over $250 million in real estate, built and renovated hundreds of custom homes and commercial buildings and started 12 different companies from the ground up.
Greg is an expert on the topics of entrepreneurship, real estate development and all aspects of real estate investing. He has spoken at industry conferences and mastermind events around the country, he’s been a guest commentator on Fox Business with Neil Cavuto and The Dave Ramsey Show and is regularly interviewed on the top business and real estate investing podcasts.
To find out more about Greg, head to gregdickerson.com
Books mentioned on this episode:
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Rober Kiyosaki
One Minute Manager series by Kenneth H. Blanchard
Managing by Harold Geneen
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit RealEstateInvestor.com.