Commercial real estate offers investors amazing opportunities. How can we enter commercial real estate and see great results, while discovering the perfect properties for our needs? Is there a set standard for the ‘perfect’ commercial property?
In this episode, author and founder of InvestFourMore, Mark Ferguson shares how to cash in with commercial real estate.
Be sure to hire a broker to help you when you’re new to the commercial real estate space. Mark Ferguson
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Mark Ferguson
- When entering the commercial real estate space, it’s a good idea to have a broker assist us to ensure we get the best deals.
- If our strategy to buy commercial real estate is sending out direct mail, be mindful of who we’re sending it to. Send it directly to the LLC, or property owner.
- Don’t have a set criteria in place for commercial real estate. Instead, focus on the prospective value of each individual property and market it accordingly.
At the start of this episode, we spoke about how commercial real estate differs from residential real estate. After mentioning that the commercial space is more analytical, we discussed the specific tasks commercial real estate investors need to undertake, like finding cap rates for each property.
We also discussed:
- Why introverts thrive in commercial real estate
- How to raise private money for commercial properties
- How starting a blog or vlog can boost your business
Mark Ferguson is a licensed real estate investor, house flipper, and founder of InvestFourMore.com, a blog focused on helping investors. Although he was initially hesitant to enter real estate, after graduating from University of Colorado with a degree in Finance, he fell in love with the industry and hasn’t looked back since. Mark is the author of 8 books, including among others Build a Rental Property Empire, Fix and Flip Your Way to Financial Freedom and How to Make it Big as a Real Estate Agent.
For more information on Mark, and to find his books, head to http://investfourmore.com/
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit RealEstateInvestor.com.