As business owners, we should be constantly working towards exiting our daily operations. What can we do now to ensure our eventual exit goes smoothly? Who should we be hiring first – and which activities do we need to give up if we want our businesses to level up?
On this episode, co-founder of Next Level Flipping, Ryan Robson shares how to hire the right people and exit our operations.
If you want to truly create freedom, hire someone to do the thing you’re the best at. Ryan Robson
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Ryan Robson
- A lot of investors forgo a salary and choose to live off their net – but this can cause problems when we decide to exit operations and hire a CEO. Build in CEO salaries now, to ensure a smoother transition later.
- When hiring, we should start with the things we’re least good at. Instead of wasting time trying to complete these tasks, outsource these activities to increase your productivity.
- Be ready to give up enjoyable tasks. Even the activities we’re best at will need to be outsourced eventually if we want our businesses to scale effectively.
At the start of this episode, we heard why it’s so important for investors to have some form of financial education. We also learned which numbers we should always know as investors, and spoke about how to hire the right people for our teams.
We also discussed:
- How to choose the right Mastermind to join
- Why investors need to focus on serving their teams
- The importance of leaders being moderators
Ryan Robson is one of the co-founders of Next Level Mastermind. He is passionate about teaching others how to partner with and hire the right people at the right price, make more money by getting better while staying small, and the do’s and don’ts of managing high-end flips.
Ryan is also focused on teaching the importance of networking and masterminding. As a father of three, Ryan also believes in helping people set goals around family, over material things. Ryan holds a degree in accounting, and strongly advocates for other flippers to study finance if they want to take their business to the next level.
To find out more about Ryan and to contact him directly, head to:
Books mentioned on this episode:
Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz (audiobook)
Traction by Gino Wickman
Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter by Liz Wiseman
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit RealEstateInvestor.com.